Saturday, December 31, 2011

good riddence...

I'm looking very forward to a new year and a fresh start...

for me this past year has been like the roller coaster from hell...by far one of the most emotionally draining times of my life..I've laughed and I've cried..oh boy have I cried!

my heart is still floppin' around in the dirt..but I have to press on...

this year I will focus on bein' a better person, wife and friend...

I'm extremely blessed with time I know so many people wish they had...one of my main sources of guilt is that I take this time for granted...so this year I'm gonna try to stop doin' that...I'm gonna spend more time doin' the things I love and just take time for myself so that I can better care for the people who care for me

I will eat better so that I can feel better and have more energy to enjoy life and the people in it...

due to certain events this year, I'm feelin' very vulnerable and kinda like I just wanna shut everyone out...but I will try not to let the hurts of the past cause me to put up too high a wall...

I'm gonna work at makin' a dent in this stack of books...I miss reading! (stupid OCD!)

and last but not least...I will try to be less neglectful of my blog!

doesn't seem like much...but trust me..this will all be a huge challenge

and now...it's time to start my very favoritest weekend of the year...2 straight days of the sci-fi channel's new years eve TWILIGHT ZONE marathon (yes..even though I have the definitive collection box set AND it streams on netflix...it's TRADITION dammit!! sheesh) and..the FEAST of the FINGER FOODS ♥ ♥ ♥ (this year I'm tryin' to make it a little healthier :)

anyway...I hope ALL our new years are better than the last!!

4 comments:

  1. our lists sound the same..... very much the same lol, big shock right. I heart you!!!! xoxo and happy new year!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you're doin' better on yours than I have been so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize when I was boycotting Pinterest for forcing people to have a twitter or facebook account before they can join that I can just lurk there, so I lurk there a LOT! lol! I have a folder on my desktop called "Pinterest" where I keep all the awesome ideas. It's addictive! :D ~~Adrienne (too lazy to sign into my Adrienne address, lawls!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've posted here since you left this so I have no idea how I missed it...anyway..yes..YAY for lurking!! - I have a pinterest folder too..but as you can see I haven't been very good at keeping up with anything..I had planned on doing pin projects and posting about them here..but I've really just kinda been focusing on life outside of computerland

    ReplyDelete